Sunday, August 9, 2009

School!

Barton started school this last week! So far he loves it. He has been making some great friends and has enjoyed the classes, especially the hands on stuff!

10 comments:

  1. Emily!! I'm sooooo glad you started a blog! I love the pics of you and Barton and I love your hair. Hey Kentucky is closer to me than Idaho!! Maybe we'll be able to get together someday. I look forward to seeing more pics about your new place and life! Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah keep this blog going! Nice to see you and Bart looking so happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys look great! I'm glad you have a blog. How is Kentucky?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barton's gonna be a dentist. I think that's pretty cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Barty looks all grown up... and I really like the bow in his hair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello dear friend!!!!! where in kentucky are ya'll at? how are you doing?

    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your pictures! You guys look so happy and Bart looks like a Dentist in training for sure! LOL. I will be uploading pictures of my babies again soon, Andy just got his computer up and running again... dumb software problems :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. dear friend, we are only about 4 hours away in chattanooga!!!! when ya'll get settled and such we should get together and have fun! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Barton, I think they make you wear dental clothing throughout school so they can charge you hundreds of dollars for it each year. Let me guess, they make you get a different color outfit each year. I guess that is life in school.

    ReplyDelete