Wow....I am 25! Yes my friends, I have been alive for a quarter of a century. Of course we had to celebrate! What a great birthday! Thanks to all of you for the cards, packages, phone calls, texts, etc! It was a great day. Here is a glimpse of the birthday celebrations...
This was the first birthday that I didn't celebrate at home. Even while living in Idaho we would go home to party each year. So we had to be creative....



Happy Birthday, Em!!! Sorry I missed it...
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Em! Sorry I'm so stinkin' late, but ya know - I had my own b-day to be worryin' about! You're still older than me though ya ol' fart ;-) I keep trying to catch up to you, but somehow life just doesn't work that way. I hope it was a wonderful day for you and Barton treated you like the princess you are! I love you girl!
ReplyDeletecongrads. my next one is 25. I'll tell Ryan Em said we had to party.
ReplyDelete