Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Family

I can’t believe that we have been on our own for 3 weeks now! It was SO much fun to have a lot of family come and share some sweet time with our new bundle of joy. If you know me at all, you know I was in HEAVEN! I just absolutely love being around family. Here are some of the pictures we took with everyone around…..

10 First a shout out to my wonderful momma! She is amazing! She is the most optimistic and happy person I know. She always has a smile on her face. I was so blessed to get to spend almost 7 weeks with her! My daddy and her are so good to us. She was planning on coming a week early to help get things ready for the baby but when my water broke early they immediately changed her ticket and she came that day! She was so incredibly helpful. It was so much fun to hang out with her all of the time. She is such a selfless and charitable woman.

Next to come was my beautiful little sister Rebecca:

april 2011 072

And my amazing daddy:

Abigail's Blessing 007

Most of the time my family was here was dedicated to moving us to a bigger place. We weren’t expecting to move that weekend but I was so thankful for their help. They are all such hard workers. In between the move we were able to fit in a little time to show them Kentucky.

Barton gave us all a tour of his school:

Abigail's Blessing 019

One of our favorite things to do when we go on vacation as a family is check out historical sights, love it! This is us at Henry Clay’s Estate:

Abigail's Blessing 043

Abigail Blessing 012

Last but not least, you can’t leave Kentucky without seeing any horses :) This is us at the racetrack where they were exercising some horses:

Abigail Blessing 061

Abigail Blessing 074 Abigail Blessing 079

Next to come was Bart’s family! It was so wonderful to have Cari’s baptism the same weekend as Abigail's blessing!

Here is the whole group:

Abigail's Blessing 091

Abigail's Blessing 093

Baby Abigail finally got to meet her fabulous Grandma Sloan! We were so happy to have her come and stay a few days with us. I know that she would have stayed a lot longer if her work had permitted her to. We can’t wait to see her again! Abigail's Blessing 104

Baby Abigail also met Aunt Diedre, Uncle Brandon and two of her cousins . They were able to stay a few days with us and Grandma Sloan. It was a lot of fun to hang out and be with them all again.

Abigail's Blessing 068 Abigail's Blessing 145

Abigail's Blessing 137

1 comment:

  1. How fun to have so much family visit. Abigail is beautiful...like her mom....and her Grandmas! I love that your mom got to stay with you for so long...how awesome!

    ReplyDelete