Tuesday, April 3, 2012

My Birthday Baby!


I have no idea where the last year has gone! I can not believe that my baby girl is a 1 year old. I am so completely in love with this girl. She is my personal assistant, my shadow, my bug-a-boo. I love her more than I can even put into words!

We wish that you could have all been here to party with us! We had so much fun celebrating her b-day. Her actual birthday was Mommy, Daddy and baby time. We had a great picnic at the park introducing her to the yumminess of peanut butter sandwiches.


The big celebration was on Saturday. We had a fun birthday brunch. We ate lots of food, sang to Abigail, and some of the kids painted birdhouses. Here are a few pics from the party...
(Thanks Sister Bartholomew for your last minute help with the butterscotch cookies :)

She wanted nothing to do with eating her cake.


Some of the cute kiddos painting birdhouses

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Yay for Abigail who is 1! Where has the time gone? That means my Abigail is almost 1 too and that is a realization I am not ready for. Where did our babies go? You look fabulous Em and the party looked so beautiful! Way to go Supermom! I love you, Bart and Abigail! Hope to see you someday soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe she is one year old already. She just gets cuter and cuter all the time. Everything looks so cute and fun. I am glad the butterscotch cookies turned out well. I always get nervous when asked about cooking. Looks like everyone had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abigail is such a cute girl. My kids had a blast at her party. You're such cute and fun parents. Abigail is lucky!

    ReplyDelete