Friday, October 10, 2014

September!

The highlight of September was Abigail starting Preschool!
 Abigail is going to school at Curiosity Corner two mornings a week.  Her teachers are Mrs. Wineburg and Mrs. Collins.  She loves school!  It was a tough decision for me to make, whether or not wait another year.  But I am really glad that we chose to have her go.  It is such a loving environment.  At first it was hard on both of us at drop off time.  But now she is really enjoying it and looks forward to Tuesdays and Thursdays each week.
 Hanging her apple on the tree at the start of class.
 In front of the school.
 She loves to write her name! In fact, she just loves writing letters in general!

In September we also enjoyed Fall Festival in Cedarburg:




At the end of September, my friends Janey, Ali and I through a shower for good friend Amber.  I am so excited for her and Scott to have their baby girl soon!  I should have taken more pics besides just a couple of the food! Our theme was "Fall in Love with Baby Robinson".  We played games and ate fall soups and rolls.  


Another highlight of the month was helping our good friends the Lofgrans move.  Not only move but move closer to us!  We are so excited to have them down our street.  We treasure them and it is nice to have them just a few houses away!

Here is a random picture I took of Abigail one day during quiet time.  I love watching little kids play. She is such a joy! This is her putting all of her "babies" to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment