The triplets turned 1!
For the past year I have been Nannying the cutest triplets. I am so attached and in love with these three babies. I was there when they came home from the hospital and will be there until I deliver our little girl. The first sixth months I did the night shift so the parents could get some much needed and deserved sleep. In August the babies started sleeping through the night so I switched to the day shift. I never imagined loving kids so much that weren’t related to me. Each one of them has their own beautiful individual personality. It has been so much fun to watch them grow and blossom.
On Saturday night we celebrated the big milestone of their first birthday. Here are some pictures:
A couple pictures of me with the three of them:
Here comes the cake:
Kaitlyn didn’t know what to think. Matt enjoyed it the most. Joshy took one bite of the frosting, had a breakdown and ended up in my arms.
Here are some group shots:
Barton and I with the kids.
This picture is of all the kids, Lyndsey and me. (Lyndsey is my good friend who had the day shift while I had the night shift. I absolutely adore her!)
Speaking of birthdays, I had a fabulous one on Friday. It was a great day! Thank you for all of your sweet birthday wishes!
As always, my handsome hubby spoiled me. My favorite part of the day was waking up to this:
Barton told me that he had to wake up at 4:00 AM to study for a test. Well, I totally fell for it. While I was sound asleep dreaming about him he typed up 100 things he loves about me and put them all over the apartment. SO CUTE! I am still finding new ones. He continued to spoil me through out the day.
And yes, our baby girl helped us celebrate too.
(7 more weeks to go!)



Yay a prego picture!! You look so good!! only 7 weeks ooh I'm so excited!!! Happy birthday! sounds like you had a great day! I can't believe the triplets are already one! time goes by very fast! They are very cute!!
ReplyDeleteSo fun and you look so pretty and barely pregnant!
ReplyDeleteEmily your hair is super cute! It is fun to see pictures of the triplets and your cute tummy! I can't believe your baby is ALMOST here!!!
ReplyDeleteWow! This is the longest I have ever seen your hair (I think)! You are super cute and it was fun to finally see the twins...and get an update on your guys' lives! Can't wait to hear about your new little girl!!
ReplyDeleteLove Walton!
We are getting excited for your little one to arrive. Let us know when she arrives. We would like to get on skype with you so that we can see her and of course both of you.
ReplyDelete