Yeah!! A beautiful baby!! I am so excited for you! Starting to get a little baby hungry myself. but it will be awhile. I hope you she is an easy baby for you.
Oh she looks so healthy and perfect. David weighed an even 8 pounds and was 21 inches long...quite similar! I hope your delievery went well. What a beautiful name you chose! I love the name Abigail.
She is so cute I'm so excited to meet her and cuddle with her soon!! Hurry with more pictures I want to see more of this cute girl!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I have been waiting and waiting for this blog post and more to come of course!!
ReplyDeleteLove, Walton
Yeah!! A beautiful baby!! I am so excited for you! Starting to get a little baby hungry myself. but it will be awhile. I hope you she is an easy baby for you.
ReplyDeleteOh she looks so healthy and perfect. David weighed an even 8 pounds and was 21 inches long...quite similar! I hope your delievery went well. What a beautiful name you chose! I love the name Abigail.
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful. We are so happy she is here and all is well.
ReplyDeleteabsolutely adorable! Hope the mama is doing well!
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful! I love LOVE her name! I hope everything went well with the delivery and you are recovering quickly.
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures SO much! I'm loving the dog that Barton picked out :)
ReplyDeleteAbigail is so perfectly beautiful! Enjoy the sweetness of your newborn daughter! Congratulations! You guys will be the best parents!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Love you all. She is lovely... snuggle her at least once or twice for Aunt Jana. ;)
ReplyDelete