People told me to take it all in, that babies don’t stay little for long. Boy, were they right! I can’t believe how fast she went from this:
to this:
Abigail is growing up so fast! The past six months are a blur in my mind, but a WONDERFUL blur. Being a mother is incredible. She melts my heart every day. Here are some of her recent developments….
Not the best picture, but she wore her first ponytail! (Trust me, it is there :)
She is getting good at sitting up. So good that she highly enjoys: sitting on the floor, playing in her activity center, and swinging. And she is so close to crawling!
One of her biggest accomplishments is sleeping without being swaddled. I would have been shocked if someone told be a couple month ago that she would be sleeping without being tightly swaddled by six months. This girl LOVED being swaddled tightly. So much that she had a hard time sleeping any other way.
Last but not least, she gained an Uncle! Meet Uncle J! He is the one on the left (I had been waiting on a wedding picture to post instead but I’m too impatient with the photographer. Plus I thought I’d better finish this blog post before the baby starts walking :)
Uncle J is fabulous, a great addition to our family. More pictures of that event to come soon :)



Ok, I checked it right after I got your email! Super cute Crabtree family photo! Boy, you guys sure are growing in numbers quickly! Can't wait for Abigail to meet her newest cousin (2nd cousin, twice removed or whatever they call it!)...whenever that might be!!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how fast she is growing up. Thanks for posting pictures. It is fun to be able to see all that you are doing, even when you live so far away. I love the family picture. What a great family.
ReplyDeleteCute family photo! Love it. And she is adorable. Isn't it crazy how quickly they and their preferences change? I'm thinking the first few years are just like that. Lots of changes.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie pie! We had so much fun with guys, thanks for coming over. And I can't wait to watch little Miss Abby soon! :)
ReplyDeleteShe is adorable! And I am so excited to hear that your sister got married!
ReplyDeleteOh what a cutie!! And a huge YAY for you adorable sister! I didn't even know she got married! So happy! Let's get our girls together - ps I think my Abigail outweighs yours already...your Abigail is so dainty and small!
ReplyDelete