Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all….Can you guess what theme we went with for Halloween this year? It was so much fun to celebrate Halloween with Miss Abigail. Here are a few pictures:
We hope that you all had a safe and fun Halloween!
In celebration of the Halloween season, we carved pumpkins with our good friends Josh and Jenna. Josh and Jenna moved to Lexington the same weekend we moved here. We have both had a baby, were split by ward boundary changes, and have had busy school schedules but we have still been able to carve pumpkins each year together. Here are a few pictures of this years event;
The guys busy at work cleaning out the pumpkins
“Here Daddy, let me clean this off for you!”
Last but not least, the final results:



She is so cute, Em! I love her costume.
ReplyDeleteYou guys are great. I love the pumpkins! Too bad we didn't live closer to each other! For some reason it is hard for me to see Barton as a dwarf...I see him more as a pirate. Especially a pirate that likes to tell jokes for some reason :o).
ReplyDeleteSo fun and cute. We loved Abigail in the pumpkin. She is a doll.
ReplyDeleteI love it! Abigail is so cute sitting there in the pumpkin. I especially love how her big toes are pointing up. Gotta love little baby toes!
ReplyDeleteAbigail makes THE cutest pumpkin! Her 6 month picture is so darling too!
ReplyDelete