One of my all time favorite things to do is to take trips. Whether it is for the weekend or a long Christmas Break. I love looking forward to them and love enjoying the time away with my little family. One thing that makes trips even more fun is when you get to enjoy time with family that you haven’t seen for a while.
This past weekend we got to go on a mini trip to Indiana. My cousin Rebecca and her hubby recently moved there and had their first baby. We were excited to see them, meet their new baby and see their new house!
We got there Friday night and ate a yummy dinner. The four of us stayed up for a while and chatted. The men retired to their beds and Walton and I gabbed into the weee hours of the night. Not only are we cousins but we were also roommates for 2 years at BYU-Idaho. Talking so late into the night reminded me of college and all the late nights we spent chatting. Saturday’s activities included: games, shopping at the outlets, had a tour of their cute city, yummy ice cream, delicious, food, etc. Sunday came too fast. We went to church, played another game, I raided Walton’s recipes, and we left after dinner. We can’t wait to go back! Maybe we can convince some of our other cousins or roomies to join us!



LOVE IT!!! Yes, we should totally convince our other roommates to join next time!! Make it a reunion!
ReplyDeleteOh I want to join! How far do you think my drive would be from Houston...who am I kidding - my drive to anywhere from here makes me rethink nearly every road trip I think of taking! Such beautiful babies! Your Abigail is getting so big! Let's get together my favorite Em! I miss those late night hours of gabbing too!
ReplyDeleteAbigail looks SO grown up in these pictures! How fun!
ReplyDeleteWish you lived closer so you could come visit us on a weekend getaway. Abigail is growing up so fast. I so enjoy watching her grow up. Enjoy her!
ReplyDelete