Tuesday, February 28, 2012

How Much Wood….

How much wood could a cute baby chuck if a cute baby could chuck wood? 

February 2012 109

The answer is: way too much!  Who knew that Abigail was using her crib as a teething toy?  Obviously not her own mother.  For a while she has only had two teeth on the bottom and one on top.  As I was putting her down the other day I thought “It looks like my belt scratched the top of her crib”.  When much to my surprise I looked over and found this.  Yep, worst mom moment.  I grabbed  my fabulous polka-dot pajamas for a quick fix….

February 2012 103

Until I could better remedy the situation…

February 2012 120

Maybe now she will stop growing so fast from all that extra fiber ;)

February 2012 139

4 comments:

  1. That is hilarious how they are in the exact same stage!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your fix. Wish I would have gone to you for help when my kids were doing the same things. Abigail just gets cuter and cuter.
    Hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! She must have a strong bite! I love the way you fixed the problem, though. So cute! And she is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that's happened to all of us moms. Cute crib covers though - I did the same thing when Annalyn was chewing on our crib! Guess great minds think alike ;-) You Abigial is sure cute (like her Momma). I miss you Em!

    ReplyDelete