Monday, March 12, 2012

February


I was so sad to see February end. It was a fabulous month! I have always loved February but for a couple of reasons this last February was extra good!

Reason #1: It was my birthday month, and boy howdy did we celebrate! My sweet hubby is way too good to me. He surprised me and celebrated it every day. No kidding, 29 presents. (Wahoo for Leap Year!) I am usually not a morning person but every day I was excited to wake up and go downstairs to find what surprise was waiting for me. These surprises ranged from small to big things including treats and handyman work. So sweet. Everyday was so exciting! A few of my favorites...

One of my very favorite treats!

He re-framed a picture that hangs in our room. (The previous frame had been damaged in our move from Idaho.)

He fixed a section of my craft table.

Reason #2: My momma was in town! I love being with my mom! She is such an example of who I want to be. We have so much fun together. I love when she visits! I love having someone to talk to all day long. We did a lot of fun things. Here are a few pictures of our adventures:

Exploring downtown.

We played a lot of games. (Side note, check out the 3D version of Settler of Catan that Barton made. It is sweet.)

I took advantage of my momma's skills. We filled my freezer with rolls and strawberry jam, yumm!

Saying goodbye....Don't leave me Grandma!

Well my friends, I can't wait to see what next February brings ;)

1 comment:

  1. So glad Barton is spoiling you. I can't think of anyone that deserves it more. Hope your March is just as good.

    ReplyDelete