I love my big brother! He is one of my best friends. I was ecstatic to hear that he would be in Chicago for work. We drove down one night to spend the evening with him. It was so good to catch up and spend time together. He took us out for yummy Chicago Style Pizza.
We were having too much fun to leave after dinner. So we left the restaurant and went to McDonald's to hang out some more.
Ballet! Abigirl loves everything to do with ballerinas. She usually has a tutu on if we are home and is always twirling. She was ecstatic to start ballet lessons. She was so excited for Tuesdays because she knew that meant Ballet. (She is getting pretty good at days of the week and knowing the routine for the different days with what to expect). Everything went well for the first few ballet lessons. But then it went all down hill from there. She started refusing to go. Like, screaming-refusing. Parents aren't allowed to go to class so I don't have a clue what happened to scare her away from going. It hurt my heart because she loved it so much at the beginning.
We signed up with some of her friends.
Our Basement: Here is a before shot of our basement. Our landlord offered to put new carpet in it. It was pretty nasty. So Barton and I scrubbed it down. Barton also removed the bar. I will have to post after pics soon. We are still decorating it.
These pictures do not do the nastiness justice. It was really dirty. But we are loving the extra space now!
Dying Easter Eggs:
On Easter Sunday we had Stake Conference in the afternoon. Since we had so much time we spent the day with the Lofgrans. We were able to enjoy lunch together, go to Stake Conference, enjoy Easter Dinner, carrot cake and lots of games. We had a fabulous time.
Abigail and Jacob playing
Abigail and Jacob at Church. Abigail loves Jacob.




OH my goodness!! I LOVE Abigail's Kitchen!! Super cute!!Did Bart make it or did you get it somewhere? Can hardly wait to see the redecorated basement!!
ReplyDelete