Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Fall Fun in the Bluegrass

It is so beautiful here!  I love fall in Kentucky.  Driving in the country is amazing, the trees are so pretty.  I will miss fall in Kentucky when we leave.

We have gone on a few fun adventures.  We hope that next fall Barton will have more time to tag along. 

We went to a Corn Maze with some friends; the Tophams, the Petersons and the Jacksons.  They had lots for the kids to do, it was a blast.  I love watching Abigail explore and enjoy the world.


The petting zoo:
"Baaaaaaa!"  Abigail loves animals!  The sheep is the first animal she could correctly imitate.

The hay ride:
 Abigail's favorite part:
The pumpkins!  She had so much fun picking out a pumpkin.  She was so excited.  It was hilarious to watch her try to pick them up.  We helped each other pick out the prettiest one.  It sits on our porch and everytime Abigail sees it she gets so excited and talks to it.  She even runs to the door to check on it.

We also were able to go to Old Friends Horse Park with our ward's play group.  It is a horse farm for retired horses. As mentioned above, Abigail loves animals and had a blast going to see the horses.

  Yes my friends, sometimes I have to put my OCD tendencies to the side for the enjoyment of my baby.  But don't you worry, I had a big bottle of hand sanitizer to combat all of the horse slobber!


Abigail and her BFF Meda!



1 comment:

  1. She is so cute! I just can't get over her sweet little pigtails! And how sweet that she loves her pumpkin so much!

    ReplyDelete