Sunday, October 14, 2012

Utah and Arizona

We have been blessed with 4 new babies in the Crabtree Family this year!  Almost doubling the grandchildren, from 5 to 9.  Wendy and Spence had two darling boys in July. (Who I am still dying to meet!) Elizabeth and Rebecca both had their babies in September.

Well, fortunately for me my Mom couldn't be in two places at once to help!  So my parents flew out Super Aunt Lu to help save the day!  While my Mom went and helped Rebecca in Arizona, Abigail, Grandpa and I helped Elizabeth in Utah.  We had so much fun!  Elizabeth's kids did amazing.  They were so good!  And of course I got to spend some time with Lizzy, her new baby, and my dad.  After two weeks of being Super Aunt Lu, Abigail, my daddy and I drove down so that we could meet Eliza and spend a little time with Rebecca, Jeremy and my mom.  I loved all the time I got to spend with everyone.  Here are a few highlights from out trip:

Pictures from Utah: 

Baby Monson.  So sweet!  He is so stinkin' cute.  I love his facial expressions.He is adorable!

 (Abigail had fun with Grandpa and her cousins while Mommy ran errands :)



 The park
Megan and Abigail at the Children's Museum.  It was so much fun to watch then play lots together.  They are going to be great friends!
 While in the west I was blessed to attend a couple of beautiful weddings!  My cousin's and my college roommate's weddings.  Here are a couple of pictures from my roommate's wedding:
 Two of my fabulous roommates from college, Alesha and Coralyn.  I love these ladies!
 I was so honored to be able to attend Ad's wedding and wedding festivities.  We were roommates for 3 years, I love her tons!


 Pictures from Arizona:
 12+hr car ride.  Poor baby slept a total of 2.5 minutes, yes, minutes my friends!

Grandpa's camera girl
Check out Beautiful Eliza, aka Liza-Love.  I love her.  She has the most elegant little face! So, so sweet!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a fun summer! I loved seeing all the pictures from your posts. What fun! And I can't believe how big your little girl is getting! What a sweetie! Also, I love your header photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Little Miss Abigail is adorable!! We totally need to get together and let the girls play!! Glad you got pictures of all the cute babies!!

    ReplyDelete