Can you believe it? 3 new posts! I played a little catch up today on recent happenings from our lives. You see, I have a love/hate relationship with blogging. Most of the time I am really bad at it. In fact, keeping journals is one of my weaknesses. But as with any weakness, we should set goals to conquer them and make ourselves better people. I have realized that I should try to keep the blog better updated for a little while to see if blogging is or isn't for me. And if I voice my goal out loud to others I am much more likely to follow through. Therefore all my friends and family out there: I, Emily Sloan rededicate myself to blogging. I am going to amaze you all with my blogging updates. Just you see.
Much Love,
Em
Conversion
2 weeks ago



Yay! I can't wait to hear all about the Sloan adventures!! Blogging is too much work for me - thus our weekly letters!!
ReplyDeleteYou have had a busy summer. So glad that you would share. I enjoy catching up on your adventures and especially enjoy the pictures. Thanks for taking the time to include us in your visits. Hope to see you soon.
ReplyDelete